Skip to main content

WhatsApp Hits Over 1 Billion Users Worldwide

WhatsApp Hits Over 1 Billion Users Worldwide

I  take it a great moment to welcome you to this passionate tech journal that is dedicated in bringing to you all news and latest about technology apps, gadgets and devices around the globe.

In today's era, what I am going to publish to you in this online tech journal is that, WhatsApp hits 1 billion users worldwide. And I know you may be shocked.

For the first time I get to know that WhatsApp is owned by the popular social media site, facebook, I was really shocked and amazed.
For WhatsApp, which is known as the popular messaging app service, it is owned by Facebook.

News from other sources of technology confirms that, WhatsApp has reached over 1 billion users worldwide and I know it may shock you also as I am about to give you full details on it.

On Monday, 1st February of this year, 2016, was when the news spread out to all technology addicts that, WhatsApp has reached 1 billion users worldwide and a must know as a WhatsApp user. On a blog post on WhatsApp blog, it was indicated that, "But now, it's back to work because we still have another 6 billion people to get on WhatsApp, and a long way left to go. Said on WhatsApp blog. Were you shocked when I said WhatsApp is owned by Facebook? If so then lets get to know.

The news of Facebook owing WhatsApp came into an existence in February 2014. I may say in all, Facebook paid a huge sum amount of money which is $22 billion for WhatsApp messaging application.

For WhatsApp messaging app, it is not yet confirmed of how it plans to make money since it is said this month that it would no longer be charging the price of 99 cents for its subscriptions after the first year of use.
According to Facebook C.E.O, Mark Zuckerberg, he said it during an earnings call with his investors last week that for WhatsApp, it may explore its money making from the discussions between its users and businesses.

With the analysis made by WhatsApp analysts, it is now confirmed that the social media messaging app has reached 1 billion users worldwide.

I hope this I.C.T news helps, please kindly help us to share this article with the use of the social media buttons below to help spread all the latest articles of technology to your friends and relatives.

I highly welcome your views, comments, suggestions and ideas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Recover Hard Drive Data

How To Recover a Hard Drive Data with the M3 Format Software App. How you can recover your lost data files on hard drive with the use of M3 Format Recovery Free Software Application. In this helpful tutorial-guide, I will give you some guides on how to recovering lost data, files,folders, documents and interesting stuffs on your computer or pen drive with the easy format with a software. I hope that you may find this article very useful and helpful tutorial because what I am going to show is something that can't be found anywhere and even the few people that know it may be willing to charge you for that simple because you don't know and that's why you should always visit this technology blog for latest updates on technology apps, reviews, jobs and opportunities, career and exams, news around the globe to awaken your mindset in the field of technology. Lost data is not like a deleted folder/file that you may be able to recover easily by going to the ...

MTN Ghana Internet Settings/Configuration

Must Know: How to setup a manual or automatic internet setting for MTN Ghana. In this tutorial section, I will be sharing with you on how to setup manual and automatic configuration for MTN Ghana network. MTN, is a mobile communication network/service provider that has many branches across Africa and this network company started with just small start up but for now, it is known as one of the popularly network which provides sponsorship to group of people, businesses, individual,schools etc. To me as a tech blogger, my understanding of the keyword MTN, simply means Mobile Telecommunication Networ k be it right or not. MTN Ghana is known as one of the mobile network that provides internet/data service for its customers for their satisfaction when browsing because it was on a 3.5 G network but now planning to upgrade to 3.7G network. In terms of browsing on a desktop computer, or a mobile phone that preferred network I used is MTN Ghana and enjoy the data ...

Ghana Plans To Launch First Satellite In The Year 2020.

Ghana to launch first satellite in the year 2020. Ghana has plan to launch its first satellite in the year coming 2020. The Ghana Space Science and Technology Institute (GSSTI) and Ghana Atomic Energy Commission (GAEC), have recently outlined an upcoming journey towards the launching of first Satellite in Ghana. These groups (GSSTI and GAEC) have come up with a nice and memorable name for the Satellite to be launched called Ghanasat 1. You will ask, will this be possible? Yes , because the project would be a joint venture that will exist between the state(GSSTI and GAEC) and a foreign U.K-Based company named Menasat Gulf Group Public Limited which is the producer of a high resolution(1m) synthetic Aperture Radar(SAR), which is used for aerical imaging. The phase two(two) will then see the main establishment a ground direct receiving station & the final of it will be the launching of the satellite in the year 2020 with facility for more integration of high resolution of th...